Monday, October 6, 2008

Put DOWN the Craft Jewels

givori

The main thing that frightens me about this "cell phone" is that I would seriously cut myself while trying to answer/talk on the phone.  I'm not only a craft klutz, I'm a real honest to goodness fully qualified klutz.  People would start thinking I got a cat from all the scratches that would end up on my face as a result of talking on this "phone"  Really the only thing left to say about this particular craft is... enough is enough!  Put the glue DOWN!

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

the benefits of Klutz-hood is that the phone wouldn't last long as often as I drop mine... oops, there goes a jewel, and another...

nevadanista said...

If my grandmother were alive and had a cell phone, it would look just like that.

Bling bling bling..

"Hello"

"Hi Grandma, it's me, nevadanista. Love you!"

J. Baxter said...

Frightening, isn't it? Some poor woman obviously ran out of things to attack with a glue gun and a bargain bin of ugly jewels.

Wonder what her fruit looks like...

Anonymous said...

::ponders bedazzled fruit for next dinner party centerpiece::