Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Contest After My Own Heart

phyllis

Reader Natalie W. (also the owner of Chicken Coop Crafts (ad on the left!)) submitted this page to us.  It is an ugliest pillow contest!  While I couldn't copy ALL of the wonderfully ugly pillows, I did pick my absolute favorite.  First is the hideously large mushrooms.  Now if that wasn't enough there are the HUGE yarn balls on the four corners.  I fear the room that this pillow is supposed to go with!  Someone MUST have been high when creating this!

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

being high would explain the mushrooms...

J. Baxter said...

And an excess of yarn from past disasters (and being high - probably from mushrooms) could explain the lovely-and-oh-so-excessive yarn tassles.

Laurel said...

You didn't include that the person who esubmitted this was named Phyllis. Ah, Phyllis, that explains a lot.

ktmay said...

what? that pillow is awesome. retro is making a come back. my sis just bought a bunch of canisters with those type shrooms on them. LOL gotta love the oranges and browns and golds...
okay, those colors better never come back (as a group)...