Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not what it appears


Yeah, it looks just like that, doesn't it? And laid out so prettily on a blue plate probably in the middle of a beautiful table. I don't know about you, but if I find poo in the living room, I blame the dog or my kids and remove it immediately. So, if you were wondering, it's mashed up and melted crayons that were painted to look like this ON PURPOSE. Take that in. Someone wanted this to look like poo on purpose. I don't know why anyone would want to showcase poo, but if you do, now you know the secret of how to make it. I mean, how to make it more hygenic for display. You should probably continue to throw out those made by the dog and toddlers.

6 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww- that is NASTY!! Too funny though. I love this blog. I laugh my butt off everyday. Thanks!!!

Becky said...

Well, look on the bright side. Now you have something to do with all those crayon bits and pieces you never use. Cuz you can't just throw those little gems away, can you?

J. Baxter said...

I've been rendered speechless. There simly are no words for this one, unless you count "revolting" and "a-sacrilege-against-perfectly-harmless-crayons".

Crayola should sue.

TisforTonya said...

I have about 10 pounds of leftover crayon bits that I keep thinking will come in really handy for a classroom project... somehow I think this is just not the one I was waiting for...

sorry, I have to go and be ill now.

nevadanista said...

That could totally make it into the San Francisco Modern Museum of Art, right next to the Toilet. If I snuck it in and put it out like a display, no one would ever realize it was a joke.

The Caddy Shack pool scene also came to mind.

Jamie said...

Maybe it could be a learning tool used to get your kids not to eat crayons! or poo. . .