Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get a Handle On It

According to the discription this is a "drawer pull" so like the handles to your drawers. I just want to know what the heck kind of kitchen decor you have for this to not clash with it? Cause really, I'm curious what that kitchen looks like.

No comments: