Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vegetable Garden... oops! I Mean Vegetable GARBAGE

il_fullxfull_27023453 il_fullxfull_27076969

Since I haven't posted in a while, I decided last night I needed to go looking for more bad crafts.  Etsy is just a treasure trove I tell you!  Not two minutes into my search I find these little beauties.  I was speaking with my blogging partner about them over IM, and it wasn't until she said that it looked like they were pooping garbage bags did I realize what they were!  The title of it was grocery bag holders, but I thought it meant the giant carrot was supposed to hold your groceries!  Shows you what I know.  Just reminds me of So I Married An Ax Murderer... "Excuse me I believe I ordered the LARGE Corn on the Cob... HELLO!"

5 comments:

Goob said...

once again, the only words that come to mind are curse words.

Kate the Great said...

I want to know who in their right mind would seriously have that hanging on their wall.

If I were a guest in that person's house and came around the corner-- face to face with that-- I might A) have a heart attack B)burst out into unstoppable laughter C) A followed by B.

I mean could you imagine the conversations that would gather? "My Janice... what nice bag pooping Carrot you have hanging from your wall."

CassiB said...

I think that orange sweater from yesterday or the day before pooped that carrot. I guess I would rather see either one of these in someones kitchen as opposed to the birthing doll.

Sabra said...

It never ceases to amaze me what some people think is "cute", "clever", what a waste of good yarn.

TisforTonya said...

I've often thought that I could use a nice way to hold all of my grocery bags... I've NEVER thought that this would be the proper solution!